Thursday, May 6, 2010

my love for you

my love has not change abit for you ever since the first day i met you ......
somehow....life isnt just always goes the way I want......
sometimes...i really worried and wanna care bout you staying there alone.......
i really miss every moment you are with me....the way we spend our days each seconds everyday.....i never really forget anything

I miss you Jo Ann.....eventhough i know you had love or feelings towards other ppl......
2nd chances doesnt exist in this world...ppl change.....feelings change.....
5 years is just a number......my love for you isnt build for that 5 years but yet my love will be always with you till the day you reject it

I always prayed to God that if he only would give you to me......i would be the most happiest man in the world.....
I guess you given up on me.....When will i able to reach your heart again ? When will i able to see you again ? i do not know......but you would always be in my mind as our memories play back each night before i sleep.....

i reli am lonely here...even with my friends....i felt i lack something precious in life......LDR sux.....
im reli happy that you are doing well now....able to have many friends or lovers.....you does not eat one meal a day or go anywhere alone......

LIVE FREE AND LIVE HAPPY......when you need me i will always be there for you.......I LOVE YOU....and this are my last words.......

No comments:

Post a Comment