Monday, May 31, 2010

wait for you

IF only I had the guts to tell you HOW I FEEL,
I would HOLD you Forever and Show you THAT Im REAL,
IF I could, I would have KEPT all the memories that we SHARED,
SEAL it, Treasure it, and NEVER FORGET the times we cared.

But right now, I just have to let our fate flow,
Going towards the right path that we both know,
My ego stop me from expressing myself to you,
Because it might frightens when you know its true.

I wish we both could just hoping for the same thing,
As each day progesses, Happiness is what I'll bring,
You know we were made for each other, to be forever,
Hope you would give me a chance, Just dont reject me with the word NEVER.

You really made me worry when you treat me cold,
If there is a problem just let your mind unfold,
I always know you are afraid of commitment,
So do I, but I realize it you are the one after the time we spent.

As time passes us by, I hope we could be back together,
When it reaches the correct time, i'll say Love you Forever,
Right now, these feelings within my heart i'll hide,
Because im afraid the only chance will subside.

From this day on forth, I will wait,
For the right moment to tell you straight,
As i wait for eternity,
till your decision you choose is me.

You are the only one i love......in my heart ........

No comments:

Post a Comment