Monday, April 19, 2010

a few sentences in my memories

Because i love you....
Even if i lost you that night,
I will never forget you, because the love we used to had.

Everytime we exchange our short kisses under the moonlight,
affections would overflow with a gentle feeling that touch our heart.
Both your laughter and sad face, i had come to see them many times,
but that look which i saw for the first time still trule amazed me,
You always will hold the key to unlock my heart,
Softly, gently, my gratitude wont even reach your heart anymore.....

In the middle of this road that goes on endlessly, I wonder what are you thinking....
How are you doing ? How are you feeling ?
But don't ever forget, to let me stay silently by your heart

There was times that i used to mess around,
Hiding the pains in my heart, unable to release it to you that im afraid to hurt you,
Fully planning to become another boring plain adult,
but you always hold the "key" to my heart which make me feels happy,
I wonder if my word of "thanks" will ever reach your heart.

Looking back at the days we used to be togeher,
You are the one who filled my empty heart with happiness and take away my heartache,

I decided that I would always be the one to stand by your side in times of ssadness,
But Don't you ever forget, I will always love you and wait for you....

Even i lost you in this life......
I really will promise you that i will find you back in my next life......
I love you , Lau Jo Ann.....

No comments:

Post a Comment